Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Few Lessions In Life

The more I live the more I learn, humans are fascinating creatures. It constantly amazes me how unique each person is, of course you can place people in categories but no 2 person are the same (even identical twins).  To be the best personal trainer I can be, I consistently find myself studying: exercise science, anatomy and psychology. Where is all this going your probably wonder right about now? I'm gonna drop a little insight on things I've learned during a series of blog posts this week.

First here are some suggested Readings: As A Man Thinketh, Psycho Cybernetics, Think and Grow Rich (if your interested I can give you a copy of each).

Seeing as how this is my personal blog lets get back to my personal life. MY LEGS FUCKING HURTS, but I love it. If you follow my workout programs you know March was 5x5 month; squat, deadlift and bench press to build size and strength. Well that's all change now that I've reach my 200lb goal. Now it's a 4 day split that feels like death. (workouts and such are covered in the avadeanlewis.com blog)

....too tired to continue writing...

I have a very competent team surrounding me workout towards a chief aim: revolutionizing the fitness industry.

....to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment