Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Best Me

The time has gotten much warmer and I like most people out there am getting my body ready for summer. I recently achieved my goal of getting back up to 200lbs. Now my new goal is to maintain my weight, bring up my week points all while getting shredded. You can check out my new workout program by clicking here. It feels so good to finally be happy with myself again, I absolutely hated being under 200lbs. I've been very bless lately, AvadeanLewis.com Personal Training is doing well along with AvadeanLewis.com Video, we are currently working on our “Gain 15lbs of muscle and loose 8% of body fat in 6 weeks, then keep it!” project. Bodybuilding.com provided us with some supplements which will be featured in the project. The workouts for the project are being done at New York Fitness Professionals, our location in New Rochelle, New York. We will start publishing the video and blog posts to go with the project in the next few weeks.

Aside for all the great things happening with work I've had a few ups and downs in my personal life. More ups than downs however. I have to thank God for all my blessings. Some people look and my life and think its easy but it's far from it. I don't let negative things get me down, I stay focused and keep my goals in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment